Mended Little Hearts- Central Virginia & Heart Heroes, Inc. present the 2nd Annual Superhero Heart Run – Richmond at Bryan Park! On Sunday, June 4th, 2017, Richmond will be suiting up in superhero gear and commemorative capes for the most highly-visible event that has ever existed for Congenital Heart Defect Awareness!
Proceeds raised from this event will be utilized to provide support, education, research and create awareness for CHD, the most common birth defect worldwide. Families in Virginia will benefit directly through the programs and services provided by Mended Little Hearts and Heart Heroes, Inc.
Adults: $25 ♥︎ Children (2 – 12): $10 ♥︎ Heart Heroes (those with CHD): FREE! (Online pricing through 6/2/17. Walk-up registration available day-of event.)
– All paid, online registrants will receive a commemorative Superhero Heart Run Cape (capes will be provided for walk-up registrants as available). One free race bag is distributed per family as available.
– Heart Heroes (those with CHD) are always free; however they do need to register.
– Heart Heroes are encouraged to wear their custom Heart Hero Cape to the run so we can distinguish our honored guests! Click here to request a Heart Hero Cape – please enter the code “SHHR” into the Organization Code field so we can get your cape ordered and shipped in time for the run!
– Please note, commemorative run capes are only provided for paid registrations.
– Make sure you create or join a fundraising team page on Crowdrise (you’ll be prompted once you finish paying for your registrations). We need your help to “Save the Day for CHD” and reach our fundraising goal!